The steam clean machine is the latest techincal cleaning machine on the earth,it is rely on high pressure steam to clean,adopt integreated circuit protect,pressure and safe steam valve pooteet water lack protect etc,make it in novel structure,advanced circuit,reliable work,high effect,characteristics,specially used in jewelry trade;such as jewels,specially used in jewelry trade;such as jewels,jade ware,gold ornaments,platinum decorations,silver goods and medicine & hygiene trade,watches and clocks trade laboratory high precision,technical parts,also can reach the leading level in the cleaning side.
Operating instruction manual:
1. First connect with power which between 200V-240V,
2. Open the power swith (red light),
3. Do not open the work swith (green light) before filling water in, if the water lack light is shining,must fill water in immediately, it shows the water pool isempty,
4. Open the foot control snoitch and add steam water or water in,
5.The lowest water level is not below the down water level mark,the highest level in not over the up water level mark,also close adding water valve,the open work swith (green light),
6. The green light is shining,the machine is working,the redlight shinging,the steam pressure is saturation at the same time the gas-pressure meter is shons between 7.5-8.5kg so it can begin to work,
7. The machine must be cleaned once a week during cleaning, please add 10g-20g clean pool powder in pool for 10-20 minutes,then drain dust water from the pool,so it is cleaned.
Points for attention:
1. Please do not dismounting machine,let special maintenance worker do repair and maintain work,
2. During use,the outside of machine must has earthing device,
3. Must use clean pool powder that is setted with machine,do not use chemical reagent corrosivity liquid,sush as acid alkali inflammables explosion which can damage the machine,
4. Clean pool powder is saled by factors,
5. In order to prolong the file of using,please read the manual carefully.
Steam pressure:7.5 ~ 8.5kg,
Steam temperature:80 ~ 100?